Thursday 26 April 2012

icarly spencers blog

See, a week ago I got this awesome gift in the mail. It was a Man Bag! I don't know who sent it to me, cause I threw away the box it came in. I guess it's a mystery I'll never solve. But I LOVE my new bag! You can store all kinds of stuff in it. Now, I can bring everything I need for my daily adventures everywhere I go! Man, I don't know what I did before this! You wanna know what's in my Man Bag??? Awesome, huh?! Um... Spencer, this is Carly... that is not a Man Bag. That is actually MY PURSE! I bought it online and had it shipped here a week ago. I thought it got lost in the mail! Give it back! What do you think of this blog? click to comment Find out MORE of what Gibby DOESN'T know! I'm SOOOOOOO tired. Click here to read why.

No comments:

Post a Comment